Sunday, February 2, 2014

Relationships!?

Relationships?,yeah i know what youre thinking im to young to be in a relationship. I know im young for a relationship,but this isnt about me im talking about something else. Im talking about how my friends are in relationships and they come to me for help. The problem with that is im not a personal therapy session!I know thats kinda mean but i dont know what to tell them except it will all be okay.I wanna help them but i cant, im sure there is other out there in the same situation and if youre reading this you can probably relate.So from now on im gonna just try my best to say the right thing and if not then screw it!. Now if that sound rude im truly sorry. :)


{ im gonna try to do a daily post.}

||Loki|| byee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment